UK Rehab Centres
ADT Healthcare are partnered with a number of clinics throughout the country, so if you are looking for a local centre for addiction treatment and rehab either for yourself or a loved one, we have the solution. With clinics in nearly every city across the UK, we can help you choose the right clinic for you and ensure that you receive the highest quality treatment.
We have clinics available in a wide variety of locations, including (but not limited to):
• London and the Home Counties inc. Kent, Southend-on-Sea, Buckinghamshire and Hampshire
• Most other major UK cities including Bristol, Liverpool, Manchester and Birmingham
• Southwest England (Devon, Dorset, Cornwall etc)
• The Midlands (Cheshire, Shropshire, Nottingham etc) and Wales
• Northern England (including Yorkshire & Leeds)
• Major cities in Scotland (Aberdeen, Glasgow, Edinburgh, Dundee etc)
We can help you to find a first class private addiction rehab clinic anywhere, whether it is close to home or somewhere further afield so you can "escape" and get away to focus entirely on your health.
Choosing a Private Rehab Clinic
As well as choosing a location which is convenient and accessible, we'll help you make your choice based on your budget, needs and treatment expectations. Just some of the common questions we get asked by people trying to choose the rehab centre to help them:
• What are the success rates of different centres?
• What is the food like?
• What kind of exercise facilities are there?
• How is the accommodation arranged?
• How much do I have to pay?
• How can I make my payments?
• What are their accreditations/clinical practices?
We can help you answer all these questions as well as addressing any other worries or concerns you may have when entering treatment or finding help for someone you care about. Call us today on 08000 886 686 for free and confidental advice to give you total clarity for help with UK addiction treatment today.
Worldwide Rehab Centres
As well as our many partnered clinics in the UK, we are also able to offer information, guidance and referrals to clinics in Ireland, USA, UAE (Dubai), Mauritius, Switzerland, Spain, Portugal, Netherlands, Thailand and South Africa. These overseas clinics offer an ideal solution for local patients and their families as well as UK patients who may benefit from an "escape" style treatment abroad.
To find out more about our worldwide addiction centres, call us now on 08000 886 686 for totally free and confidential help and advice.