Drug and Alcohol Rehab Treatment in Thailand
Not everyone can afford to take out 12 weeks to attend a rehabilitation programme and not everyone wants their drug or alcohol issue to be common knowledge. We offer a discrete alternative to the 12-week programme.
Set in a lush tropical paradise in Thailand, the clinic offers you an intensive 28-day CBT Rehabilitation Programme unlike anything available anywhere in the world. Condensing all the elements of longer programmes into durations of four weeks or shorter and offering it from a luxury private ‘holiday’ resort setting, gives you the option to take a 4 week ‘holiday’ whilst undergoing rehabilitation. This allows you to keep your rehabilitation secret, if you wish, but does not compromise the quality of the programme.
What makes this clinic special
You will be collected from Bangkok International Airport by an English-speaking member of staff and taken to the centre, a pleasant 2 hours’ drive away. The centre is on a 3-acre landscaped site surrounded by trees. The site is secluded and private offering you complete privacy and peace.
The programme is intensive and blends therapy with physical training, working both the mind and the body. Before commencing the programme you will be given a full physical and medical examination and a personal training programme will be developed for you. During your stay you will be supported by English psychotherapists and keyworkers as well as the Thai support staff.
Every week you will be escorted on day trips to places of interest in Thailand giving you the opportunity to try Elephant riding, rafting, jungle walking etc. This will give you the opportunity to take home photos and memorabilia of your ‘holiday’.
At the end of your programme you will be returned to the airport and your flight home. We will have arranged a suitable therapist, local to your home or workplace, to support you for the first 12 weeks.
- Unique, intensive 28 day programme
- 3 1:1 Sessions with psychotherapist weekly
- ADAPTS CBT Programme (12 hours weekly)
- 20 hours of therapeutic sessions weekly
- ThinkingCap Relapse Awareness Programme
- Full physical and medical assessment
- 3 1:1 Personal Training Sessions Weekly
- Daily Aqua aerobics
- Yoga and 2x2hr Thai Massages weekly
- 12 hours individual and group physical exercise
- 24 hour On call English speaking doctor
- Individual en-suite air conditioned bungalows
- No more than 12 clients at any time
- Collected from the airport
- All inclusive, no extra costs
- First class healthy food prepared daily
- Weekly day trips to places of interest
- Beautifully landscaped tropical gardens
- Outdoor and indoor air conditioned dining
- 12 weeks 1:1 aftercare included
- No visa required
- Detoxification supported
Facilities at the clinic
Accommodation is provided in individual wooden bungalows, discreetly sited amongst the landscaped gardens. All bungalows offer large ensuite shower rooms, TV, air conditioning and storage. Most bungalows also have a large veranda. There is no shared accommodation.
On site there is a large free form swimming pool with Jacuzzi, fully equipped air-conditioned gym, badminton court, large screen home cinema system showing films every evening, 100m river frontage, beautiful landscaped gardens with plentiful seating. Meals are usually taken outdoors, seated by the river, and food is freshly bought and prepared daily by our internationally trained chef. The emphasis is on fresh local produce and healthy eating. Dietary requirements can be accommodated.