Drug & Alcohol Rehab in Essex
Giving up alcohol or drugs does not need to be too difficult. If the individual gets the right type of support and has access to recovery resources it makes the process much easier. Of course, the most important thing is that the individual is completely ready and willing to break away from their addiction. Even the slightest reservation can later become their undoing. Those people who feel that they are ready and are looking for drug or alcohol help in Essex will find that there are resources there to help them.
Resources for People Trying to Break Away from Addiction in Essex
Some of the resources available to people trying to break away from addiction in Essex would include:
- When people have been addicted to alcohol or drugs for many years it can be difficult for them to initially learn how to function without these substances. This is why it will often be a good idea for them to enter some type of drug and alcohol rehab. Here they will get the support and encouragement they will need, and they will also have access to all the resources they need to begin building their new life
- Drug and alcohol counselling can be a good way to initially get the ball rolling in recovery. Even if the individual is still not convinced that they need to stop, this counsellor will be able to help the person see the reality of their situation. The other good thing about this type of counselling is that many different options for recovery can be considered
- In the past it was common for people to first approach their GP when looking for help with addiction problems. This is still a good idea as a physician will be able to offer advice and refer the person on to other services
- The internet is a great resource for anyone looking for help with addiction
- Unlike alcoholics support for families, these trained substance abuse counsellors are able to reveal the main issues surrounding an individual’s addiction. Through their professional approaches they can encourage patients to talk about the issues most impacting them
- Everything which is said within these sessions is kept completely confidential. Nobody will ever have to reveal anything to anybody they don’t want
- Detox clinics bring together patients from all backgrounds to create a web of support to help everybody with the issues posed by rehab
- Alcoholic rehabilitation is extremely challenging for even the most determined of individuals. Through these sessions it gives people the chance to share their problems with others who are potentially experiencing the same issues. These connections allow people to have their confidence restored
- Group sessions take place in an informal setting in alcoholic treatment centres and, again, nobody is forced to reveal anything they don’t want to
- After residential rehab it’s still necessary to give people the chance to take advantage of the same support options
- Stourbridge aftercare programs aim to offer these same support services in centres where patients can walk in for a few sessions each week. This continues until they believe they can stand alone without the benefit of these counselling facilities. The chances of defeating an addiction are much higher if the individual has these options available for as long as they need it
Whether you are dealing with drugs or alcohol, a full-blown addiction must first be addressed through detox. The private clinics we work with provide medically supervised detox in a controlled environment. Prescription medications are used when appropriate. Detox is followed by psychotherapeutic treatments that can take anywhere from four to 12 weeks.
You should know that ADT Healthcare does not believe there is a single treatment for every single addict. We insist on bespoke treatment plans customised to each individual. That is exactly what you will find at the clinics we work with. Your treatment will be based on what you need to get well, not on what was provided to any other recovering addict.
Once your treatment is complete, you will be offered aftercare services designed to help you avoid relapse in the future. We encourage you to take advantage of aftercare to its fullest the extent. Aftercare is for your own good.
Residential or Outpatient
Our clients looking for rehab in Essex can choose between residential and outpatient programmes. Outpatient rehab sees the client to visit the facility on a regularly scheduled basis, returning home at the end of a day’s treatments. Residential rehab involves living at the facility for 4 to 12 weeks. In most cases, we believe residential treatment is the better of the two options.
Residential rehab provides recovering addicts with a quiet, serene and distraction free environment. This enables them to concentrate all of their energies on recovery. What’s more, private clinics can focus all of their resources on addiction recovery because they are not distracted by having to treat other diseases and maladies. NHS clinics cannot offer that same level of treatment.
As a resident of Essex, you deserve access to appropriate treatment for drug or alcohol addiction. We can help you by connecting you with an appropriate service provider. At ADT Healthcare, we are committed to providing free counselling and referral services to addicts and their families in Essex and across the UK. We are ready to help you too.
Seeking out our help now
To discover the various drug and alcohol rehab options in Essex, get in touch with us today on 0800 088 66 86. We are able to recommend clinics across the Essex.