Drug and Alcohol Rehab Treatment in Coventry
Our partner drug and alcohol rehab clinics in Coventry have developed a treatment programme offering comprehensive abstinence-based treatment and care for people who have problems with alcohol or drug use. The daily programme is highly structured and is designed to help clients to recognise and accept the extent of their chemical dependency initially, and then to develop the skills and attitudes necessary for a happy and successful long-term recovery.
Regular individual counselling sessions help clients to identify and overcome any underlying personal issues that could interfere with the recovery process. The rehab clinic’s location in Coventry puts it within easy reach of a wide range of leisure and exercise opportunities. This allows rehabs to introduce clients to a wide range of therapeutic pursuits as part of the weekend programme.
Why go to rehab in Coventry?Below, we outline a number of reasons why attending a rehab clinic in Coventry is beneficial for your needs:
- We aim to improve the lives of people affected by chemical dependency by providing quality, affordable abstinence-based treatment that integrates the 12 step model with other appropriate therapies.
- As a small, private treatment centre we are able to really get to know our clients and ensure that we can fulfil their needs effectively.
- The treatment programme is delivered by our team of qualified and experienced counsellors. In addition to their professional qualifications, most of our therapists have personal experience of addiction and the recovery process. The result is that the counselling provided is not only of a very high quality, it is delivered with a passion for recovery that is infectious.
- The programme is delivered at the Day Centre. Our residential properties are a short distance away. Our large, comfortable houses are staffed and monitored at all times and offer a safe, supervised environment in which to relax and concentrate on getting well. Clients experience a more realistic lifestyle than they might in a larger, more institutionalised centre. They enjoy many opportunities to develop and practice their sober living skills in a relaxed, domestic setting whilst remaining under the care of our team of House Managers.
The rehab programme pverview
The programme includes:
- Group Therapy
- One-to-One Counselling
- Weekly Care Plan Review
- Meditation and Relaxation
Classes on offer include:
- Life Skills Workshops
- Recovery videos and lectures
- Cognitive Behavioural Therapy
- Motivational Interviewing
- Goal Setting and Planning
- Relapse Prevention Workshops
- Therapeutic Work Activities
The primary treatment programme is designed to help clients to understand more about the nature and consequences of their addiction. They are then taught about the programme of recovery which will enable them to deal with their illness. This is to ensure that they are equipped to live a happy, productive, drug and alcohol-free life when they leave us. They are helped to recognise and change old, addictive ways of thinking and reacting and to replace them with healthier, more positive attitudes.
Clients are also introduced to Alcoholics Anonymous and Narcotics Anonymous meetings and begin to understand how helpful these meetings will be for their ongoing support following treatment.
The extended care programme allows clients to put into practical use the new skills they have been learning. They are given more personal responsibility and opportunities to participate in voluntary work and further education. They are also helped to recognise their personal relapse triggers and develop effective strategies to deal with these.
Facilities and accommodation
Clients on our primary programme stay at our tastefully renovated and comfortably furnished sober house situated a short distance from the day centre. Set within private walled gardens it provides a safe, tranquil environment in which our clients begin their journey into recovery. The premises are staffed at all times so there is always a House Manager to offer practical support and to ensure the smooth running of the household. Clients on our extended care programme move to one of our lovely extended care properties where they will be given a greater level of personal responsibility. Regular evening and weekend staff visits and phone calls continue to be a valuable source of support.
How do you access this revolutionary addiction treatment in Coventry? The answer is simple. All you are requires to do is pick up your telephone and contact our team today on 0800 088 66 86 or submit a message through this website. If you wish to gain additional literature on our treatments in Bristol, we shall be more than glad to furnish them.